Trainee Accountant AAT / ACCA
Fantastic opportunity for an AAT studier to develop their Accountancy career in centrally located Accountancy Firm. Whether you are part qualified AAT and seeking to develop your career or are AAT qualified and seeking an ACCA training contract
About The Role
- Working as part of team and reporting to Managers and Partners
- Supporting Accountants with their client portfolios
- Input of financial data to produce statutory accountants
- Assisting with processing payrolls
- Preparing VAT returns and tax computations
- Your role will develop to completing statutory accounts to final review
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in audit and more complex accounting and tax work
About Our Client
Established highly respected Accountancy Firm with friendly team of Qualified and Part Qualified Accountants, able to offer excellent in-house trianign as well as comprehensive study support and free parking.
It is anticipated the successful candidate will be:
- AAT qualified or an active AAT studier
- Able to offer experience of Accounts Preparation
- Comfortable and confident in dealing with clients by email, telephone and face to face.
- Seeking a role with progression and study
Things You Should Know
To apply for this role please email your CV with a full breakdown of your academics to date (Including Grades for GSCE’s and A Levels) and details of your accounting experience to date.
Commutable from: Addlestone, Aldershot, Alton, Andover, Ascot, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Bordon, Bournemouth, Bracknell, Bromley, Burgess Hill, Camberley, Caterham, Chertsey, Cobham, Cranleigh, Crawley, Croydon, Dorking, East Grinstead, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Fleet, Frimley, Gatwick, Godalming, Guildford, Haywards Heath, Hook, Horley, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Lightwater, London, Maidenhead, Petersfield, Portsmouth, Purley, Reading, Redhill, Reigate, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Slough, Southampton, Staines, Sunbury, Tonbridge, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)