Senior role for an international exhibitions organiser were you are working with the management team to set and delivery strategy for the three core brands in the business.
This is about ensuring global standards and best practice – it’s all up to you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Overall responsibility for the event ops team across the company’s core international brands
- Work with the Group Director to coordinate strategy, plan, design, build and execute profitable and fabulous events – best in the industry
- All budgetary responsibility, justifying and updating those budgets as required.
- Develop your team, manage workloads, succession plan and create your successor.
- Guiding the Operations teams, to take the events to new heights, with improved creativity, customer service and onsite experience for exhibitors, speakers and attendees.
- Working closely with Event Directors, Regional Directors, Department Heads and Regional Finance Directors to improve the event customer experience
- Review all of the current agreements with event suppliers and contractors looking are H&S qualifications, insurance and competency certificates
- A good understanding of customs practises and relationships needed at a local level. Working with the freight department to ensure a smooth process for the pre-event and onsite exhibitors to work successfully
- Strong understanding of H&S legislation and accident prevention and processing at local events
- Proven experience within a senior Operations role, managing large Exhibitions and high-level Conferences
- Experience of working on multiple events at once
- Experience managing and liaising with dignitaries and high profile individuals
- Proven experience of budget saving initiatives across operations
- IOSH Managing Safety Certificate and ideally a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- You’ll also be a brilliant communicator
- Be a natural negotiator
- A great manager with high emotional intelligence
- Be analytical, have high attention to detail, super-organised, diplomatic and generally brilliant!