Motor Insurance Liability Claims Handler
Would you like to work for a company that invests in their employees? Offering career development and a supportive friendly environment my client are a leading legal firm who are recruiting for Claims Handlers to join their busy team.
As a Claims Consultant you'll be responsible for the ownership and handling of a wide range of claims through to settlements.
Duties will include:
* Deciding on legal liability and policy liability issues.
* Compliance with all regulatory and internal systems controls.
* Handling complaints and regulatory breaches.
* Dealing with aspects of all classes of complex claims.
* Initiating and coordinating investigations into liability and quantum.
* Authorisation of cheques.
* Co-ordinate and carry out audits.
To be considered you should ideally have commercial claims handling experience in any area but motor claims experience would be of particular interest.
To apply please see the link below or for more information please call Ann on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.