- Newtown, Powys
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Performance Related Bonus
- Vast Opportunities For Professional Development
My client, a Newtown based manufacturer with an international presence, seeks an experienced quality manager to manage a small team ensure the company’s internal systems and personnel meet quality requirements. This role would suit an experienced quality engineer with a good understanding of quality standards looking to take the next step in their career.
- Assuming responsibility for the checking and reporting on the organisation’s internal systems and personnel.
- Ensuring quality requirements are met whilst complying with HS&E standards.
- Taking control of the company’s quality plans.
- Managing the quality team.
- Producing documents for customers as required.
- Assisting with the training of new quality engineers.
- Liaising with management to improve processes.
- Managing internal and external audits.
- Must be competent, organised and capable of working in a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- A degree or equivalent in an engineering related discipline desirable.
- From a strong quality engineering background, ideally within manufacturing.
- A good understanding of international quality standards.
- Experience gained managing a team preferred.
- A confident communicator.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office.
An established manufacturer with a global reputation. This business provides numerous opportunities for career development.
- Performance Related Bonus
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury
For further information please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.