Emergency Nurses needed
Sirona Medical are looking to recruit a selection of A&E Registered General Nurses to work with our client on an Agency/Locum basis located in Western Super Mare.
If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medical as a Registered General Nurse then please do not delay in contacting us.
The Registered general Nurses will be expected to help and support the rest of the team with day to day duties and report to the Matron/Head Nurse.
The Registered general Nurses must have a degree in Nursing and minimum 1 years solid experience on general wards either NHS or Private.
The particular Nursing role is for the Accident and Emergency department.
Registered general Nurses are a vital member of the team in hospitals and people homes and clinics.
The A&E will be busy and fast-paced, you will be expected to work in a calm and effective manor, as well as communicate well with other members of staff and patients alike
Employers will be keen to see that you have a friendly and caring attitude, and understand and respect people who need healthcare support.
Previous experience and/or qualifications in Nursing are essential to apply for this role.
What Sirona Medical will offer you:
- Great pay rates
- Specialist wards and the shifts you want to be booked.
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- 24 hour support.
- Fast track registration with efficient compliance process.
What Sirona Medical need from you:
- NMC in date and valid pin
- Experience working as a Nurse with minimum 1 year
- Enhanced DBS and on update service
- Minimum 3 year references
- Full NHS compliance requirements. ( we will help you to become fully NHS compliant before commencing work)