SVP - Technology
SVP - Technology
A fast-growing music business, with multiple offices around the world, are looking for an SVP of Technology to join their rapidly expanding technology function in London.
After recently receiving further funding, the organisation is looking to Technology leadership to help implement the software engineering processes, delivery cycles and long term strategic technology objectives to enable the business the achieve their ambitious growth plans.
Their platform, data and content are at the heart of their business - and as a result, are putting this role as a key player in the future of the organisation.
- Ability to shape and define software engineering principles, delivery cycles and long-term technology roadmaps.
- Align further technology investment with wider business goals & necessary stakeholders.
- Be a key link between development, product and architecture functions.
- Support the transition from monolithic legacy systems to component-based microservices architecture.
- Work alongside fellow technology leaders to shape the future direction of the organisation.
- A software engineering background - comfortable across multiple technologies, but ideally Java and PHP.
- Experience defining software engineering principles, improving delivery cycles and QA.
- Experience working with Oracle database technologies would be beneficial.
- Comfortable working within a legacy environment, but can identify areas to innovate, and transition to new technologies which may benefits the business.
- A team player, collaborative in approach and driver of Agile methodologies.
If interested, please click apply.