£7.66 Per Hour
Our client based in Malton, North Yorkshire is looking for a Mill Operative to start immediately. We are looking for someone with milling experience ideally.
Please only apply if you have your own vehicle,you cannot get to the location on public transport.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm.
The Mill Operative primary role is to work within a team of Shift Mill Operatives performing the day to day duties of producing animal feed for customers both in the form of bulk and as bagged feed. Accurate recording of the production data is critical along with reporting any non conformances to the Production Supervisor.
- Adherence to safe working practices and Health and Safety instructions.
- Taking and following instructions from the Production Supervisor.
- Responsible for housekeeping to the highest standards.
- Responsible for completion of all necessary paperwork.
- Responsible for dealing with customers ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- Responsible for wearing the correct PPE work wear where necessary.
- Flexible working between Departments when required.
- Responsible for attending training as required.
- Perform any tasks agreed by the Production Supervisor outside the usual day to day responsibilities.
In addition to the above, the post holder will be expected to carry out other duties within the Agricultural Operations Department and occasionally assist with tasks within the Warehouse and Distribution Sector