Purchase Ledger Clerk - Hospitality
A leading restaurant chain are currently looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a permanent basis into the team.
The key responsibilities include:
- Process accurately a high volume of purchase ledger transactions.
- Process sundries and food/beverage invoices for approximately 25-35 stores.
- Manage the EDI system for a chosen supplier through F'n'B.
- Reconcile supplier invoices to supplier statements each period.
- Check store petty cash expenditure against receipts received at the office
- Scan then confidentially destroy invoices on a weekly basis.
- Follow up supplier queries to resolve them effectively and efficiently.
- Manage the Web Expenses system for all employees. This includes checking receipts, the VAT treatment and ensuring the company expense policy is adhered to.
- Manage the company credit cards, ensuring that they are all cleared from the creditors in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 18 months+ Accounts Payable experience.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Ability to manage and organise own workload.
- Tenacious, thorough & accurate in all work undertaken.
- Always follow the correct systems and procedures for all work undertaken.