Woodrow Mercer is seeking a Learning Designer for an award-winning organisation in Birmingham. Situated in some stunning offices surrounded by technology advanced companies, loads of creatives and techy people.
If you fancy working for an education business with all the stuffiness removed, approachable, fun, highly incentivised then this is the perfect company for you. My client has flexible working hours and they 'dress down' every day. If they can say yes, they will, whether that be to the consumer or fellow team members. With a flat management structure, everyone sits together in the same open-plan office, everyone helps everyone out, there is no room for ego's. No-one is micro-managed, everyone is trusted to get the job done.
For this position you will need to have a proven track record in Instructional Design and come armed with an impressive portfolio. You will work on creating online and blended learning courses with several other Learning Designers and art-workers.
- Instructional Design experience in e-Learning and blended learning creation
- Qualifications and/ or commercial experience in Instructional Design
- Storyboarding skills along with creative ideas and concepts
- Solid graphic design skills and an understanding of UX principles
- Good knowledge and professional experience of Adobe Creative Suite and authoring tools
If this position sounds like it could interest you then please do reach out to me for further information or an informal chat. You can reach me in the office on or