School Business Manager
School Business Manager - 11-19 Academy
Substantive role - Birmingham - Start Date April 2018
Salary: c£40k to c£50k, depending upon experience
Ofsted in 2017 - Good in all categories.
Closing Date: 12 noon Thursday 15th Feb 2018
This is an exciting opportunity, situated in a thriving suburb close to the centre of Birmingham. This Academy has seen significant investment in buildings, resources and people.
The inspirational Headteacher is taking the academy on a journey to excellence and wishes to appoint leaders who share this vision.
In addition to a competitive salary we can offer you:
- A key leadership role in a forward-thinking Academy
- Excellent CPD opportunities & career development
- A friendly and supportive learning environment and Governing Body
- Well behaved and self-motivated students who want to learn
- Excellent student/staff relationships
- A well-resourced Academy with excellent facilities
To be considered you will be:
- Responsible for Finance and Accounting, facilities and premises management, ICT, Business and support services
- Committed to modelling the highest professional standards
- A visible and approachable leader with presence and a sense of humour
- A team player who builds upon the strengths of those around you
- Able to share our ethos of valuing every individual
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An Enhanced Disclosure and references will be requested upon being offered the position.