Exciting next step in your Software Developing career? Supertalented Software Developers, stop here!!!
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with a degree in either computer science or maths, and a decent comprehension of written English to join a leading international supplier of electronics manufacturing software.
With this role you will be working throughout the whole software lifecycle of design, implementation, testing, documentation and support. Primarily working in C#, you will develop new and creative ways to keep our boundary scan tools running effectively and to devise new software of your own design.
The ideal candidate;
- At least two years’ experience, preferably using C# or .NET, although experience with C++ or Java would be considered
- An IT Engineering graduate from a Red Brick or Russel Group University
- Ability to monitor your own work load
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- The ability to pick up new skills quickly, with a flexible approach to your work and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think logically and abstractly, as required
- An interest in digital electronics is useful but not essential
The company offers;
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working hours
Salary up to £50K with experience
PurplePower Recruitment is acting as the recruitment business on this permanent vacancy.