Technical Data Analyst
Green 4 Solutions provides a range of innovative market leading CRM driven software and services to the Sport & Leisure industry.
Our clients include some of the most well known brands in sport & leisure including Premier League football, Premiership Rugby and some of the top visitor attractions in the UK.
To help ensure our clients succeed requires a continued focus on the management of data to ensure it can be utilised most effectively to deliver our clients objectives.
As part of our continued growth and a requirement to migrate our clients from existing SSIS and SQL service architecture to Azure SQL DB and Azure Data Factory we are seeking a bright, ambitious Technical Data Analyst looking for the chance to join our team.
If you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant data role, are interested in sport & leisure and would like to work for a growing ambitious company, please apply to join us.
Job Title: Technical Data Analyst
Reporting to: Head of CRM, Data & Insight Services
We are looking for an experienced data professional that will help our customers with their data strategy, ensuring data is stored and managed effectively, in turn, helping generate results and value from their CRM investment.
- Set up and management of data integrations, APIs and one off feeds via SSIS
- Maintenance of data integrations and feeds to ensure they are effective and productised
- Manage data extraction and queries from CRM using SQL
- Setting up reports and dashboards in CRM for clients
- Using SQL to perform data analysis outside of CRM
- Adhoc data analysis projects e.g. database & campaign analytics
- Adhoc technical support in the use of CRM
- Perform data queries and campaign extractions
Required Technical skills:
- SSIS & SSRS
- Microsoft SQL Database Admin experience
- Microsoft SQL Performance tuning experience
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM
- Power BI
- Azure based Microsoft SQL use. DataFactory, Azure warehouses etc
- Experience writing C# services to move and transform data
- Analysis services experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in one or more data related roles
- Strong attention to detail
- Multi-tasking, prioritising, organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills - client & colleagues
- A strong problem solver
- An understanding of the sports industry
- Able to work alone or within a team
- Time-aware & deadline driven
- Personable, adaptable and willing to learn
- Assertive & pro-active
As well as assisting with the delivery of exceptional experiences for some exciting brands, the successful candidate can expect the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to learn and grow within the role and company
- Talented colleagues and progressive clients
- Fun and open environment: Speak up, challenge and make us better
- On-going professional development opportunities
Opportunities to work with our exciting list of clients don't come around often, so if the above sounds like the challenge you're looking for - we'd love to hear from you!