Tax Manager Tax Boutique West End
Taylor Hawkes are working with a well-established practice in the heart of the West End. The firm specialise in the media, entertainment, sports and creative industry sector. The role we are recruiting for is an ATT / CTA qualified tax manager; experience should include managing a portfolio of clients, conducting client meetings, business development and managing staff.
Summary of the role:
The Tax Consultant will not only be an exceptional tax accountant with a hands-on attitude but will also be commercially aware, helping to steer the business on the best path for growth. The post holder will:
- Have responsibility and accountability for the management and delivery of tax planning, tax consultancy, tax compliance and advisory services to the client base, including HNW individuals, in accordance with the firm's established processes and procedures.
- Manage day to day activities, coordinating those activities to ensure the optimal use of resources to maximise financial returns.
- Continually record, review and report on job performance and costs and ensure that all work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage the financial aspects of work personally undertaken from quotation through to invoicing.
- Be responsible for continually evaluating and improving service and performance levels, implementing efficient business processes and procedures to ensure a high quality, professional, client-focused service provision at all times.
- Build, manage and maintain excellent working relationships with the existing and new client base - developing a detailed knowledge of client needs and drivers; monitoring client satisfaction to ensure continual improvement in the quality of service provision.
- Continuously promote the Company's vision and values, supporting and promoting a culture of continuous improvement through individual action and through supporting the actions of other team members.
- As a key member of the team, report to the Partners and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company/client relationship.
Private Client Tax
- To manage and be accountable for all aspects of the production and filing of private client tax returns.
- To provide consultancy services to private tax clients, including HNW individuals, advising on and formulating tax strategies in accordance with client needs and company service standards.
Business & Corporation Tax
- To provide consultancy services to clients, advising clients on suitable business and corporation tax strategies in accordance with the need of the client business.
- Where specifically requested to oversee the production and accurate computation of corporation tax due in accordance with client and statutory regulations and deadlines.
For more information, please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes