Senior Software Engineer C#, ASPNET, MVC
Senior Software Developer
Company - I am recruiting for an award winning Software company that has been working with some top clients to build digital workplaces, on Microsoft technology for over ten years. As a Microsoft Gold Partner they are regularly singled out for incorporating cutting-edge design and technical into customer projects.
They are basically looking for strong Full Stack Engineers with experience in C#, Azure and MVC. The roles are pure product development with a huge focus on greenfield project work and emerging technologies/new tech (e.g. AI, IoT, Machine Learning, Xamarin etc.). Loads of cutting edge development and really good progression opportunity as well.
As part of a tightly knit and highly skilled throng of business consultants and software developers, the successful applicant will bring excellent development and design knowledge to the established team.
- Work within a small, agile team of software engineers in Newcastle, UK to deliver high quality software.
- Work with the Development Manager, Product Manager and Architects to define deliveries and work within schedule.
- Support software engineers on the team with guidance, experience, oversight, advice, and code reviews.
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to ensure that the software is fully unit tested, can be performance tested, and passes the companies quality requirements.
- Work with the Engineering Department's processes and tools ensuring best practices are adhered to on every project.
- Regularly participate in development meetings, and occasionally participate in department meetings.
Salary and Benefits: £50,000-£55,000
I hope this has covered everything you need to know before applying to an opportunity.
To discuss this and other exciting .Net developer opportunities. Please forward your CV to Joseph Ezzard at Nigel Frank International on
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the .Net market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities .Net jobs are.