Millington Associates the award winning design and production agency has an exciting opportunity within the company for an Operations Director to join the senior management team.
Over the past 30 years Millington Associates has established itself on an international level offering design, project management, build, logistics, deployment and installation for the biggest global brands from our 20,000 square ft studios based in Sydenham, South London
With a proven track record of delivering outstanding work across all areas of retail and brand activation from retail windows to exhibitions/events and pop - ups Millington Associates works with high profile brands.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for the ideal candidate to make a real impact on the Business Operations which encompasses Production, Project Management, Design and Technical by implementing direct processes and management that increases efficiency, reduces costs and delivers a new approach within the team and overall company. The ideal candidate will have a high level of experience in the role at a senior level with a proven track record of delivering results day in and day out in both financial and process terms. This is an exciting role working for the leading company in the market place and delivering quality experiences for global brands in all retail sectors.
- Provide effective team and project management duties including overseeing project completion timelines, monitoring project costs and ensuring client needs are met.
- Create a department strategic plan, which complies with and enhances the company-wide strategic business plan.
- Continuously evaluate and look to update where necessary best practices to provide highest client satisfaction.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with required third-parties (vendors, suppliers) which the company works with regularly to ensure smooth procurement and delivery of products and services.
- Drive business goals specific to the production process.
- Provide outstanding leadership to team members, including opportunities for coaching and development, to maximize work output and work quality.
- Identify patterns and problem areas, and implement effective solutions to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Report regularly to Managing Director and the board with completed on-budget and on-time projects and project outcomes.
- Manage team workload in order to meet goals and deadlines.