Accounts Payable Officer
Our public sector client based in Chippenham has an immediate requirement for an experienced Finance Assistant to join their small and friendly team.
This will be a temporary role to start but could lead to a permanent opportunity.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Suppliers statement reconciliations, adjustment to own balances
- Reconciling unmatched PO's to invoices, receipting and coding
- Chasing internal managers to sign off invoices
- Month end accruals
- Adjustment for misposting of invoices
- Coding bulk invoices to cost centres
- Other ad hoc spreadsheet or analysis work
Suitable candidates must have at least one years experience of working in an Accounts Payable role and be accustomed to using Excel and ideally, Oracle.
In addition you must be immedialtey available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.