Systems Accountant- SAP
- An immediate opportunity for a systems accountant to support a large organisation with a SAP upgrade.
- The role is based in the heart of Leeds and will run for at least 12 month's.
The organisation is and established and award-winning group who pride themselves on their excellent service offering.
As systems accountant your main duties will include:
- Lead on the Corporate Processes and Systems programme.
- Engage with service managers to ensure the requirements are clearly documented.
- Drive improvement to processes and procedures.
- Work effectively with key stakeholders.
As a systems accountant you will have the following skills:
- Ideally a qualified accountant or significant relevant experience.
- Able to proactively influence decision making.
- Have a broad knowledge and understanding of Finance and financial process streams.
The role as Systems Accountant offers a competitive salary as well as a total of 41 day's holiday and an outstanding pension. The organisation are also renown for their flexibility with working patterns and focus on CPD.