Our client is a boutique creative and marketing agency specialising in travel, hospitality and professional services. Their goal is turning their clients' business needs into outstanding creative communications every time whatever the job - from branding, promotional campaigns and tactical offers to digital designs, website development, signage and exhibitions.
They are currently looking for a talented and experienced Senior Designer to join their team.
Is this you?
If you are passionate about creative design for print and digital - and you are someone who enjoys working across multiple accounts and taking on a large amount of responsibility - read on.
They are looking for someone who is happy to work as part of a team, looking after a variety of clients. There is opportunity for growth in this role and within the team.
The ideal person will be experienced across the following:
- 7 years + experience in similar role
- Strong branding/ logo design
- Producing high end brochure/ report design for blue chip clients
- Print and liaising with printers on everything from specialist paper, formats, sizing and finishes e.g. foiling
- Implementing and writing brand guidelines
- Art working for print (digital, litho and regional/national press)
- Creating and developing campaign concepts through to execution
- Art directing photography
- Desired experience in working on proposals and pitches
- Designing for a range of digital / offline platforms including web, mobile and print
- WordPress using both templates and integrating custom designs into WordPress
- Building responsive HTML email campaigns / templates
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite - including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator - and an understanding of print and online production methods
- Strong Mac literacy; including MS Office
- The ability to write short copy and headlines
- An understanding of WordPress and other CMS systems
- Proven experience in creating intuitive UX solutions, creating wireframes / sitemaps and user journeys
- Knowledge of SEO and social media
- Keen interest in design
- An obsessive eye for detail
- Be comfortable working in a busy, fast-moving, and varied communications environment - with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, under pressure, and to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal / communication skills
- Good attitude to working on a small team and supporting team members
Applicants must have a valid UK Work Permit
No recruitment agencies please
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.