Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our client is an exciting and expanding company looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a part qualified ACCA/CIMA studier with a strong academic record. The job will involve producing two management accounts for two of the business subsidiaries and will also involve effective business partnering ad-hoc analysis for each site. The Management Accountant will be the key Finance Business Partner for these two sites and will provide financial support to assist in driving success.
This company is one of the fastest growing companies in the country, featuring in The Times Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in The UK and they have invested over £12million over the past year and a half and have plans to keep expanding over the coming years.
The successful individual will have the ability to communicate and influence at all levels across the business. Analytical capabilities with commercial awareness to link related financial and non-financial metrics within the business to provide meaningful insight to management is vital. The candidate must be a self-starter and be comfortable working with minimal supervision.
Duties will include:
- Finance Business Partner to subsidiaries within the portfolio
- Assistance in the production and maintenance of £24m rolling forecasts and annual budgets
- Provide in depth analysis behind P&L drivers
- Help to design, create & implement reporting solutions that provide insightful knowledge for the business decision makers
- Performance analysis of business units, for example retail performance, on site activities, returns on marketing activity etc
- Produce management accounts and specific commentary that provide insight into the business
- Various ad hoc analysis of operational performance and projects as required
- Stocktake and other reconciliations
- Assist in systems development and integration of business systems
- Various statutory returns
- Support the achievement of all financial deadlines and targets
For more information about this role or any other Finance Analyst jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability