Test Technician - High Voltage
We are recruiting for skilled repair and test engineers with knowledge of high voltage power supplies or working on high voltage units.
To investigate and diagnose faults, carry out rectification work and then measure and test, fault find the final assemblies and sub assemblies.
- Evaluating units, investigating and diagnosing fault conditions.
- Assessing rectification work required in order to meet output targets.
- Raising ECRs in relation to unit problems.
- Placing orders for spare parts and components to carry out rectification/repair work to units.
- Carrying out modifications/rectifications and rework to units.
- Building special to type test jigs.
- Maintaining and repairing test equipment.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Conducting QA investigations on units.
- Testing of production units as and when required.
Candidates must have experience of working with HV (High Voltage) Products
Candidates must have worked within a similar production/manufacturing facility
MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO READ, UNDERSTAND & IDENTIFY ISSUES WITH CIRCUIT DRAWINGS.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79967535