Senior Manager - Accounts Business Services Team - Top 30
A leading top 30 firm of chartered accountants and business advisers are seeking an exceptional Senior Manager to join their team in the City of London.
You will act as a Senior Manager on a mixed and demanding portfolio of clients within the business team and promote our services to potential new clients.
- To display a commercial approach to client servicing and to demonstrate maturity in judgement.
- To produce complete client files to consistently good standard.
- To competently manage all routine tax compliance matters occurring within client assignments.
- To be able to raise high quality business correspondence, including technically demanding reports.
- To take responsibility for portfolio WIP, billing procedures and debtor control through liaison with appropriate Partners and Directors.
- To display strong and proactive awareness of current legislation and changes, relating them where appropriate to client assignments.
- To be able to delegate work effectively where appropriate.
- To assist in staff development appraisal meetings and mentoring.
- To display a strong team ethic working alongside other managers sharing resources.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Ideally 5 years post-qualified experience within a practice environment.
- Previous managerial experience.
- A knowledgeable and assertive communicator commanding client and colleague respect.
- Salary is negotiable - there is no set banding, as dependent on experience.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (9.00am - 5.30pm).
- Company car via salary sacrifice.
- Occasional travel will be required across the region.
- 25 days holiday (ability to purchase up to 5 extra days under our flexible benefits scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Private Health Care.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Social activities/charitable events.
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.