Manager Deals - Integration
This successful Integration Advisory Team works with both acquirers and vendors on pre- and post-deal Integration and Separation issues related to M&A or similar transactions. They are part of a wider deals group who are focused on continually enhancing value for clients across the deal and economic cycle.
My client is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services. With offices across the UK, they work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable.
The key proposition of the integration team includes synergy evaluation, pre-completion planning,first 100 days and long term implementation, second wave integration, demerger and separation.
- Providing day to day support to project office activities, and lead PMO activities on small to medium sized engagements.
- Lead analytics on synergy and separation type projects and be responsible for first draft of significant sections, if not all, synergy commentary reports.
- Lead the support to a number of work streams on integration / separation projects, supporting client work stream leads to fulfil their work stream objectives.
- Ownership and maintenance of financial models on an engagement and on larger engagements oversee the work of more junior staff.
- Contribution of content for sections of reports/deliverables on separation and integration projects.
- When you are not working on a project, you will provide support to senior colleagues in preparation of proposal materials.
Successful Candidates will be looking to broaden their current skill set and will embrace the opportunity to work at client sites with a relatively high level of autonomy. You must be a team player, have strong interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrable personal impact, flexibility, drive and commitment.
- Background in Deals
- Understanding of working in a consulting environment
- Strong project management skills
- Financial awareness Presentation (oral and written)
- Good client relationship skills Analysis and problem solving
- Report writing
- Individuals should be comfortable working in the high pressured yet often ambiguous and flexible conditions that characterise transactions
Opportunity to join a fast growing, successful team that is part of a market leading deals division.
Quarterly promotion rounds with a genuine investment in people and their development.
Strong annual bonus for good performers.
Leading benefits package.