Adept Resourcing Engineering and Technical Division are working with our established client to recruit a Design Engineer to join their team.
- Your primary duty as a design engineer is to carry out a defined range of engineering activities in line with all relevant processes and quality requirements.
- You are required to liaise with different departments and disciplines in order to ensure an effective & productive outcome while continually maintaining high quality & standards.
- You will drive product / package engineering design integrity, quality and safety to maximize customer specification compliance.
- Your daily role includes, but is not limited to, design calculations, technical specifications for bought in finish components, BOMs and technical documentation for manufacture, assembly, supplier and client interface.
- Working in a collaborative manner to satisfy the needs of the project and the internal and external customers is essential.
- Undertake the full range of Mechanical Engineering Design tasks under supervision including, but not limited to, Design Calculations to Standards and Engineering Plans, FMEA, Risk Assessment, DFMA, VE, relevant product and market CODE / Standards compliance (e.g., ASME, API etc.).
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Design Engineer
- Experience with rotating equipment / centrifugal pumps (ESSENTIAL)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (HNC/HND) or Apprenticeship
- £30,000 - £35,000 per year
- Days regular