Installation Engineer - Education AV
Position: Installation Engineer - Education AV
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £30,000 + Vehicle + Training
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a respected Education Audio Visual integrator seeking to add to their Installation Team in Kent.
- FT Perm Role, Monday-Friday, 40hr week
- Working mainly at client site installing a range of Education Audio Visual technology, Security and Telecommunications systems
- Providing surveys for installations
- Reporting work through digital and written platforms
- An experienced installation engineer with background in the AV/Telecommunications sectors
- Working knowledge of Networking systems, VOIP, IP CCTV, CAT5/6 and Fibre Cabling
- Able to work in a customer-focussed position
- Strong organisational ability
- Desire to complete projects to a high technical standard
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Company Vehicle
- Professional Training
- Company Pension
- Business expenses
- Overtime pay
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit