£75,000 - £100,000
My client is a unique fitness company based in Central London. The team is made up of open-minded and friendly science, tech, fitness, and business enthusiasts who are passionate about creating personalised health and fitness solutions. They are results focused, but also encourage having fun along the way: spending time on the ping-pong table is not unheard of! They pride themselves in their scientific approach and unique use of technology to continually drive and grow the business forwards.
They are looking for a hands-on Technical Lead with strong managerial skills to come in and assist the company with their continued growth and development.
What will I be doing?
As the Technical Lead for this company, you will spend the majority of your time being hands-on and doing development (70%) whilst the rest of the role will involve managing the team (30%) and being the 'go-to' person for any problems - technical or otherwise, that may occur. You will also need to play an active part in the technical recruitment for the company.
What skills do I need?
- Proven experience of managing teams across both the front end and back end
- The ability to take charge and solve issues when they present themselves
- Customer facing experience
- Creative flair
Are there any benefits?
- A fitness benefits package
- Flexible working
- Free tea, coffee, biscuits, and good beer
- In-house showers, bike lock-up, and ping-pong tables
- Regular networking and social events in the building
- Free Fitness test and use of the service
- Childcare vouchers
If you have any questions, please get in touch on /