Data & Insight Analyst
Green 4 Solutions provides a range of innovative market leading CRM driven software and services to the Sport & Leisure industry.
Our clients include some of the most well known brands in sport & leisure including Premier League football, Premiership Rugby and some of the top visitor attractions in the UK.
Developing insight from our client’s many data sources in order to develop appropriate actions is a core element of our service. If you have a passion to work as a Insight Analyst and love sport, we would love to hear from you.
Job Title: Data & Insight Analyst
Reporting to: Head of CRM, Data & Insight Services
To help our clients put their fans and customers at the heart of decision-making using insight that is actionable, accurate, on time and responsive.
Working closely with the Account Management teams on behalf of their sport & leisure clients, the main responsibilities are:
- Fan/customer database profiling
- Development of data analysis into key customer insights
- Adhoc data analysis projects e.g. database & campaign analytics
- Regular reporting on Digital Marketing and CRM KPIs
- Post-campaign analysis for major client CRM and Marketing campaigns
- Perform data queries and campaign extractions
A logical approach to problem solving and the ability to extract, analyse and present data and insight are crucial to the role.
Required technical skills:
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Power BI
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- SAS or SPSS
- Statistical analysis, including univariate and multivariate experience
- Segmentation/modelling experience
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a data/insight related role
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective presenter of data & insight
- Excellent communication skills - client & colleagues
- Personable, adaptable and willing to learn
- A strong problem solver
- An understanding of the sports industry
- Able to work alone or within a team
- Time-aware & deadline driven
As well as assisting with the delivery of exceptional experiences for some exciting brands, the successful candidate can expect the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to learn and grow within the role and company
- Talented colleagues and progressive clients
- Fun and open environment: Speak up, challenge and make us better
- On-going professional development opportunities
Opportunities to work with our exciting list of clients don't come around often, so if the above sounds like the challenge you're looking for - we'd love to hear from you!