Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer - Alton
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer required to join small but successful sheet metal fabrication company based near Alton. My client is an innovative designer and supplier of sheet metal applications and components with a friendly and supportive working atmosphere. The successful Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer will be degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering and design field of study.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- The primary objective of this role is to design sheet metal based components for the marine and automotive industries.
- Almost every product is bespoke to each client and made from sheet metal and polyethylene applications.
- Training and coaching will be provided in this role to expand your techniques, skills and abilities as a mechanical design engineer.
- My client is committed to training and increasing their workforce's skills and techniques for you own and their benefit.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree/HND/HNC/Apprentice Served Qualification in a Design Engineering field of study.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D Software packages such as Solidworks is essential. Use of AutoCAD and / or Fusion 360 would be advantageous but in no way essential.
- Based within a commutable distance of Alton.
- Must have a hard working attitude with an open mind to learning new skills, methods and techniques.
- Experience/training with designing sheet metal components desirable.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £18,000-£24,000(Based on Experience)
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays. +1 Extra day per year served to maximum of 5
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy