Internal Communication & Engagement Coordinator
Job Title: Internal Communication & Engagement Coordinator
Location: Vauxhall, London
Salary: £28,594 inclusive of London Weighting Allowance
Closing Date: Thursday, 22 February
Interview Date: Tuesday, 27 February
The Internal Communications & Engagement Coordinator is vital to our work to drive and improve engagement and communications to inspire and unify our people across Marie Curie so that we all understand how our people contribute to the achievement of our purpose as well as stay connected with what's going on across the organisation.
Generally you will:
- Draft and deliver engaging, concise and clear communications
- Use and encourage effective use of internal communication channels including private and group messaging chat tools, internal blogs, videos, discussion forums, visual channels (posters, leaflets, signage, desk top visual aids and infographics)
- Manage the intranet, ensuring it provides up-to-date, engaging stories and information
- Build and maintain well-connected relationships across all stakeholder groups
- Be self-driven, resilient and resourceful
To be successful in this role, you need previous experience in an internal communications role and:
- Simple, creative and impactful writing for large audiences
- Writing engaging stories, including online and with social media
- Writing and editing copy for a range of audiences
- Knowledge of digital media and social media trends, tools and techniques
This is a full time role requiring occasional travel to various Marie Curie locations across the UK.
If you are interested in being a part of our team, we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to change the closing date of this vacancy when sufficient applications have been received.
Every day of your life matters - from the first to the last. When you work for Marie Curie, you understand that better than ever.
We're a passionate, committed and diverse team of more than 4,400 staff and 10,000 volunteers, here for people living with any terminal illness, and their families. We offer expert care, guidance and support, to help them get the most from the time they have left.
Everyone knows our daffodil, but it's our warmth, creativity and care that touch lives. Here, we take the time to really get to know the people we care for and those who love them. And we do whatever it takes to give them the final days and hours they deserve.