Our exclusive client based in Accrington, are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join their busy finance team. The company has grown rapidly over the past 3 years and with more growth projected they now need an experienced person to take over the full credit control function.
- Chasing customers by telephone, letter and email
- Query resolution and reissuing invoices or raising credit notes where necessary
- Cash flow management
- Managing and processing daily direct debit collections
- Ensuring payment terms are adhered to and foreseeing any issues that may arise
- Producing regular reports on customer accounts
This is a stand-alone credit control position where you will have full responsibility for the credit control function. The ledger consists of both large blue chips companies and SME’s and you will be expected to manage all the accounts. You need to be a confident communicator, be able to build good working relationships and have a meticulous approach to work.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, good holidays, pension and onsite parking.
If you are interested in this role, please apply to Tammy Smith now for an immediate interview.