Senior Application Developer
Are you looking for a role where you can make a real difference to the buisness and be a key part of their continued growth?
Our client is a fast growing independent provider of services to the pharmaceutical and clinical research industry. These services include Meeting and conference management, travel management, patient and translation services. They are now looking for a Senior Application Developer to join their rapidly growing business based in their UK head office in Berkshire. You will assist in the launch and development of the technology division, working on a global scale to create new and innovative products.
- Responsibility for the development of software projects from design through to implementation.
- Providing leadership and direction to other members of the development team.
- Troubleshooting issues related to Cloud Server Database.
- Responsible for all online software related application maintenance.
- Conducting user-acceptance testing.
- Working using Agile, Waterfall and hybrid approaches to projects.
- Providing insight into cyber security and safe-guarding company and client data.
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive background and experience in the tech industry.
- Understanding of different programming languages and the ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
- Significant knowledge of server and internet systems architecture.
- Understanding of Cloud Server Infastructure.
- Xamarin (C# MVVM) cross platform development.
- Deep cross platform and native platform knowledge.
- Agile development practices and methodologies.
- Confident multi-tasker and natural leader.
- Excellent communicator and proven influencer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse and interesting business at a time of growth and ongoing development! Apply now.