Remedy Education are looking for qualified Teachers with experience working with children and/or adults - term-time. We are recruiting tutors who demonstrate our values of compassion, commitment, reliability and honesty. You will have the opportunity to make a difference whilst earning some of the most competitive rates in London.
- to have completed your QTS;
- at least 3 years teaching experience in the primary sector;
- excellent communication skills;
- excellent literacy and numeracy skills;
- incredible patience;
- 100% passion for education, commitment, reliability and honesty;
- to creatively apply differentiated techniques to planning and teaching;
- an excellent knowledge of different learning styles and how to utilise these;
- the ability to deal with possible behaviour issues;
- a proven record of working within education for at least 3 years, ideally longer and working within special educational needs;
- a willingness to apply for an enhanced CRB check;
- the ability to work flexibly and attend meetings outside hours if necessary;
- to be a team-worker.
Your duties will depend on your experience and training but you will generally need to:
- plan and prepare lessons in accordance to student's individual needs;
- assess and monitor pupils' work and feedback to the Director of SENsational Tutors;
- record students' progress and provide grades and written feedback;
- meet with parents every 10 weeks to present feedback and reports;
- deliver tailored teaching activities to pupils on either a one-to-one basis or two-to-one basis;
- make sure that the pupils that you support are able to engage in learning and stay on task during the lesson or activity;
- support the social and emotional development of pupils, reporting any issues as necessary;
- manage pupil behaviour;
- supervise pupil safety.
London salary - £150 -£180 per day
Location: all over London. You choose your preferred location and availability!
Please email a full CV and covering letter ASAP to avoid disappointment. Please do not apply if you are not able to fulfil the following conditions: 100% passion for Education, commitment, reliability and honesty.
You can contribute to transforming the lives of children and families in London!