2 x Mobile Engineers
Job Title: 2 x Mobile Engineers
Office/Region/Area(s): PPP Division - Stoke on Trent
Two Mobile Engineers are required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for a Mobile Engineer to be mobile within Stoke on Trent.
Brief Details of Position:
Two vacancies have arisen for Mobile Engineers in Stoke on Trent. Specific experience at a day-to-day operational level to suit the environment. Other than formally qualified, a person with the ability to deal with tasks and experience of dealing with various building services issues such as:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks
- Mechanical and Electrical works
- Minor plumbing works
- Minor buildings works
- And others as they arise as this list is not exhaustive
A friendly customer focused manner; polite; can do attitude. Good command of spoken and written English and a clear communicator.
DBS is required and training on specific requirements and equipment will be provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
To implement the building services planned preventative maintenance (PPM) programme and Reactive Maintenance in accordance with the building operating manuals and in compliance with the contract service levels.
- To implement mechanical, electrical and fabric PPM in accordance with the O&M Manuals and service levels to their skill level
- To implement and co-ordinate the activities of specialist subcontractors into the PPM programme
- To carry out RM in response to Help Desk requirements in compliance with the contract service level outputs
- To report back to the Help Desk and the Regional FM on completion of PPM and RM tasks
- To support the Assistant Regional FM / Regional FM in all aspects of delivering the FM services contract
- Other duties as may be required from time to time depending on the needs of the business
- Knowledge, Skills & Experience: A broad building services experience background, preferably qualified in a trade, either fabric or Mechanical/Electrical, holding appropriate certification and qualifications for the role.
Salary: To be discussed at interview
This company is an Equal Opportunities employer. We act in a non-discriminatory way towards all potential and actual applicants during the recruitment process on the basis of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
If you are an experienced Mobile Engineer with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.