Service Desk Support Temp to Perm
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Desktop Support Technician to join a highly reputable, international company in the Haywards Heath area.
This role will be reporting into the Service Desk Team Leader. As part of a small IT team, this position will make excellent use of your previous experience in 1st line support alongside your confident ability to problem solve.
This is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door with a global business in their vibrant and modern office in Haywards Heath.
Duties will include:
- Managing service desk tickets, acting as a main point of contact for logging and managing incidents.
- Undertaking 1st line (and occasionally 2nd line) support.
- Undertaking maintenance tasks for software and hardware used within any of the companies offices.
- Applying manufacturer updates and approved system changes for hardware and software.
- Assisting the development of relationships with external parties and internal customers.
- Building and installing hardware and software.
- Assisting other departments as required.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday and whilst initially starting on a Temporary basis, there may be a Permanent opportunity available for the right candidate.
This role is expected to receive a high volume of applicants so if you are immediately available and keen to find out more, APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment.
Why Temp at Huntress?
Whether you're looking to the fill the interim period until you find a perfect permanent role or whether you simply love the flexibility of experiencing work in lots of different companies, we have the right temp role for you!
Whatever your reason, Temping can be an important career step to take which is why we offer all of our Temporary workers paid holiday, constant on-hand support during assignments, congratulatory cards and treats when you've secured a new role, as well as the opportunity to win a Temp of The Month prize to be recognised for all your hard work and efforts!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.