Part Qualified Accountant (Accountancy practice)
Our client a leading Accountancy practice in south Wales are seeking to appoint an additional Part Qualified Accountant from an Accountancy practice background. You will be joining a busy and demanding team where you will be providing clients with your specialist accountancy knowledge. You will be joining a prestigious and reputable chartered accountants whereby you will benefit from their presence in the south Wales market, coupled with excellent office facilities, benefits and on site parking.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with a desire to propel their accountancy career whereby study support will be provided if you have not yet completed your professional accountancy qualifications (ACA/ACCA). It would be advantageous if you have prior working knowledge of Xero or Sage accountancy software. It is essential that you have advanced Word and Excel skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of annual financial statements from incomplete records and various accounting software packages
- Preparation of periodic management accounts using various accounting software packages, including Sage 50
- Ad hoc book-keeping assistance using various accounting software packages, including Sage 50
- Advising clients on accounting / general business matters
- Demonstrating awareness of compliance legislation e.g. VAT, tax, PAYE
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Working closely with clients face to face and via the telephone and anticipating their requirements and always over exceeding expectations
This is a excellent opportunity to join a leading Accountancy practice and add some gravitas to your employment history.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79966154