Location: Aston (Birmingham)
Salary: £18,000 Per Annum
Our client a Chartered Accountants based in Aston are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team. Our client currently service owner managed businesses which involves carrying out compliance and advisory work. The type of services includes: Bookkeeping, VAT, Payroll, Management Accounts, Year End Tax and Self Assessments.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Payroll Administrator. Management experience is preferred but not essential. The right candidate will have Payroll knowledge and have at least 12 months experience with Sage Payroll Software.
Job Purpose and Key Objectives:
The role involves working with Sage 50 and Payroll Manager completing the following:
- Processing and submission of Payroll hours on a weekly, four weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Adding and removing employees to Payroll schemes
- Calculating and Recording of holiday calendars
- Distributing payslips via email/post
- Dealing with Payroll queries
- Processing Payroll Year Ends
- Processing Earlier Year Updates
- Calculation and Submission of P11D’s
- Registration of new PAYE schemes
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Auto-Enrolment set up for clients
- Submission of Auto-Enrolment pension data
- Uploading Auto-Enrolment pension reports
- Dealing with pension correspondence on behalf of clients
- Desirable that this person has used Sage 50 Payroll
- At least 3 years’ experience in Payroll
- Strong and confident communication skills on the phone and via email
- A positive and determined attitude
- Driven and motivated
This vacancy is being managed by Laura Farmer at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014