STRATEGY & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
My Bristol based client is seeking a Strategy & Communications Manager to take the lead on the formulation, development, implementation and status reporting of the IT Services' strategy.
Job Title: Strategy & Communications Manager
Salary: £24 - £26 per hour
Duration: 6 month (possibility of extension)
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Define, document and monitor the IT Services strategy
- Maintain policies, procedures and comms standards within IT Services
- Develop communications processes, standards and tools to deliver an effective communications strategy
- Provide guidance in the transition to new intranets
- Take the lead on transition to new intranets, project managing the transition and being responsible for the capability post implementation
- Management of key channels of communication (SharePoint, web, mailing lists, social media etc)
Skills, Experience & Qualification
- Experience of developing strategies, policies, procedures and standards.
- Proven track record of effective stakeholder management
- Experience in developing and implementing communications strategies
- Working knowledge of ITIL Foundation
- PRINCE 2 qualified at Practitioner Level
- Understanding of Data Protection Act and IT Security
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly respectable organisation. If you feel that you have all the necessary skills required to perform this role, please apply with your CV - ASAP
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960135870