Key stage 1 teacher
ITN Mark are current recruiting on behalf of a number of schools in North Birmingham for a variety of roles for Key stage 1 teachers. These include day-to-day, short and long term bookings.
Working across a number of schools across Birmingham is a great way to "try before you buy" as a lot of key stage 1 teacher placements become permanent for the right candidate. If you are a confident Key stage 1 teacher and would like to try a number of schools or would like to cut down your current hours.
Successful Teachers must have:
- Hold QTS/ NQT status
- Eligibility to work in UK
- have experience as a Key stage 1 teacher
- Good Team Player
- Use own initiative
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Excellent school resources
- Good leadership from the Head teacher and senior teachers
- Great team environment with strong determination from staff members to bring about improvement
- Ongoing professional development
- Support and guidance from an experienced Education Consultant
If you are driven and motivated please contact us today!
ITN Mark Education requires all Teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.