Apprentice Support Technician
Are you interested in starting your career within the IT industry? They are looking for someone that has good communication skills and has a strong interest within this industry. If you feel like you are best suited to this role and could help the business grow then this is the role for you!
This company has been providing quality IT support in the Mansfield, Nottingham and surrounding areas.
- Answering support calls.
- Responding to help desk emails.
- Fixing customer issues.
- De bugging.
- Setting up new equipment.
- Transferring Data.
- Managing Servers.
- Good communication skills.
- Basic IT knowledge.
- Willingness to learn.
- GCSE Maths, English and ICT Grade A-C or the equivalent.
- Stay and progress within the company.
Training to be provided
- Infrastructure technician level 3
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Total hours per week: 40.00
- £160.00 - £180.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 12 months
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- 12 March 2018
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79965993