An immediate opportunity is now available for an Accounts Manager to join Rawlence and Browne, and to help the partners run their growing business in their offices in Salisbury.
In this position, you’ll be:
- Managing a portfolio of business clients.
- Involved in advising clients daily, on a variety of business and tax matters.
- Producing accounts for a wide range of businesses.
- Prioritising workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensuring client files are maintained to a high standard.
- Helping the partners run the practice and being involved in business decisions.
If this sounds great, here’s what experience we are looking for:
- At least several years of current Accountancy practice experience.
- ACCA/ICAEW qualified although not essential.
- The ability to work both on your own and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to build excellent client relationships.
This Accounts Manager position is offering an excellent salary and some great company benefits. We also have FREE parking.
If you have the required experience and want a new challenge we want to hear from you !