In house IT service desk analyst/engineer, Berkshire
Sole in house IT service desk analyst/engineer required to join a Japanese pharmaceutical wholesaler based in Slough. You will act as the main point of contact for all IT and related queries escalating to 3rd party support company where required. Negotiating the renewal of contracts with vendors.
Working Hours : Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:30
- Act as the single point of contact for phone calls, e-mails, and desk-side support queries.
- Assisting users with account issues (Windows, GMail, ERP, Skype)
- Preparing meeting room for conferencing or presentations
- CCTV & Access Control system maintenance escalating to 3rd party support where required
- Monitoring of IT systems for UK and offshore offices
- Maintaining documentation and logs of system and equipment issuance
- Maintaining company website(s) and creating new sites/pages when required
- IMAC tasks for PC and telephone equipment
- Liaising with third-party vendors for renewal contracts and researching new installs
- Take leadership on technical aspect of company project to meet Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD)
- VIP support
- Other ad hoc projects and required by management
- Monitoring of e-mail communications and forwarding to appropriate person/department
- Act as the conduit between internal staff and ERP developer to iron out issues
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7+ including rebuilding OS from images
- Solid grasp of Microsoft Office Suite of Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good understanding of computer hardware with experience of troubleshooting and upgrading components.
- Good understanding of computer networks and experience of working with switches/routers/WAPs and patching network cables
- Some knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience of network printer setup including adding and removing user profiles
- Some basic knowledge of IP phones (NEC & Avaya)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud also an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of SQL is an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of the upcoming Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) is an advantage
*** Access Appointments Consultancy Ltd is a recruitment agency based in London.
Please note that we’re afraid that we may not be able to provide feedbacks on individual CVs due to the high volume of applications we receive, .
Also we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation such as passport/visas when required.
Thank you for your time and cooperation***