Digital Content Developer
Looking for a Digital Content Developer to join a Global Accounting firm in Central London
As Digital Content Developer you will be integral to the Technical Standards Group (TSG) learning team in designing and developing innovative and engaging content for blended programmes that addresses specific business needs in the firm's audit department.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for producing high quality multi-media and online solutions for a variety of learning activities; including: content for face to face, virtual, blended and eLearning.
This role suits somebody keen to create their own bespoke interactive solutions, who doesn't restrict their creativity to the current tools available. We are looking for a resourceful creative thinker. You will be working within the TSG learning team liaising with the different subject matter experts (SMEx) from the audit department so it is important you have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while managing your time effectively. It's crucial that you have well-developed communication skills and are an excellent team player so you can work confidently with a wide range of colleagues of differing seniority.
- Work with learning team and SMEx to translate their requirements into content proposals, design plans and storyboards.
- Wort with learning team and SMEx to create a wide-range of engaging eLearning modules incorporating: video, audio, animations, characters, simulations, quizzes, etc.
- Develop engaging, multi-media solutions to be used during face to face interventions.
- Understand and translate customer requirements into multi-media outputs, while adhering to our clients branding guidelines.
- Update existing content as requested.
- Create supporting material such as images, diagrams, banners, templates, job-aids, infographics, etc. to support eLearning and face-to-face/virtual learning interventions.
- Direct and produce pieces to camera (including iPhone) for training or communication purposes.
- Ensure content is published, uploaded and tested on the LMS (SABA)
- Follow and contribute to the learning team processes and procedures.
- Act on feedback to update/improve learning content and multi-media assets.
- Think creatively bringing digital learning content to life.
- Deliver allocated learning projects on time and to budget.
- Undertake such other duties as may from time to time be required to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the team.
- Have an eye for visual design with excellent creative ability; including typographical, graphic design and layout skills.
- Ability to transform script/storyboards from subject matter experts into visually polished, interactive, engaging eLearning courses and/or multi-media resources.
- Ability to produce high quality graphics, video, audio and animations to be used in courses or communication pieces.
- Ability to work with SMEx to produce voice-overs.
- Strong team player with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent writing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and respond to challenging priorities.
- Excellent customer focus, with a real understanding of how to deliver customer requirements, whilst managing their expectations.
- Ability to creatively combine video, audio, visuals, text, quizzes and other resources to build full learning experiences. Ability to communicate difficult concepts using clear and simple language and visuals.
- Ability to use multi-media software, eLearning authoring tools and MS Office.
- Demonstrable experience creating high quality, engaging learning content (eLearning, digital, Blended, Face-to-face, virtual, etc.).
- Using authoring tools such as Articulate or Captivate.
- Solid industry experience with Graphics/Video/Audio work (working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud).
- Editing video and audio.
- Creating animations.
- Filming live events and pieces to camera.
- Trying new, totally out or the box, things.
- Experience producing for SABA cloud LMS
- Experience working with Vimeo
- Experience creating/developing apps
- Produce interactive/360 videos
- Interest in Auditing and Accounting
Your new company
Our client is an award-winning, professional services firm as part of the world's fifth largest accountancy network with more than 1,000 offices in over 100 countries, including affiliates. They specialise in helping businesses to achieve their goals and adhere to strong values and a One Firm approach. Their strength in the market place is mirrored in their achievements
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79975890