Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages French and Spanish
Are you a recently qualified Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages or a Trainee MFL Teacher seeking a permanent position in a school able to support your NQT year?
Sugarman Education are supporting an OUTSTANDING Trust of secondary schools in East London who are seeking an MFL NQT (specialising in French and Spanish) to join their supportive and forward thinking academy.
If you are currently completing your PGCE teacher training, or have already graduated but are yet to secure a position, then Sugarman Education can help you on your way to starting your career.
The appointed NQT's will meet the following standards;
- Hold a 2:1 or higher in a Languages related bachelor's degree
- Achieving "Good" or "Outstanding" feedback in formal observations
- Be able to Teach French to KS4 and Spanish to KS3
- Have a passion for their subject area and be determined to pass this on to inquisitive learners
- Able to deliver, creative and engaging lesson that stretch learners to their full potential
In return the trusts are able to offer;
- An impressive newly qualified teaching program
- Contracts commencing prior to the summer for those who are keen to familiarise themselves with the department
- A financial incentive of being paid through the summer
- An opportunity to work with experienced colleagues who are among the best in their field.
- Schools that boast modern facilities and state of the art technology in each classroom.
- The ability to identify internal talent and progress them quickly on career development pathways
Interviews are taking place imminently for September 2018.
Sugarman have worked with this school for a number of years, successfully securing positions for a number of NQT's and Trainee teachers in 2017.
The Principle would like to secure the best NQT's in post ASAP so please send CVs to Danielle Nicholson or call Danielle on to hear further details of this job opportunity and to learn of all NQT job opportunities available.
Being an established agency with almost 30 years' experience in the education sector, we are well placed to match teachers with one of our many client schools.
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.