Senior Manager AML Compliance
We’re B2B payments game changers. Our products are innovative. Our service is fast. Our customers’ transactions are safe. And we’re easy to deal with.
We listen to our customers and fix things that should work better. Our lower cost payment solutions provide a better experience and help them grow.
Our secure Virtual Account Numbers (VANs) allow travel agencies to generate a unique MasterCard number and pay suppliers from within their booking flow. Our exclusive, long-term partnership with MasterCard provides access to the world’s fastest payments processing network and means VANs are accepted wherever a MasterCard is online.
We’re majority owned by Travelport, which is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and our VANs are seamlessly integrated into its Travel Commerce Platform.
Further strengthened by our global banking services partner and shareholder Optal, eNett’s fast, easy and safe payments solutions are relieving the pain of payments for the global travel industry.About the role
The Senior Manager AML Compliance supports the Head of Risk & Compliance to ensure eNett continues to meet and maintain compliance with all applicable regulatory, policy and business partner obligations for AML/CTF and sanctions in the jurisdictions in which we operate, outside of the USA.
The role has two primary responsibilities, firstly, acting in a second-line capacity to ensure we implement an appropriate and effective AML/CTF program demonstrating compliance to all relevant obligations by jurisdiction and monitoring and testing operational activities. And secondly, supporting the business in the capacity as a subject matter expert and advising on operational matters as appropriate e.g. assisting the business evaluating risks and the potential compliance impacts on new business or customer models, new initiatives and new products.What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring our policies, risk assessments and operational procedures are up to date and appropriate
- Providing second line monitoring and reporting on our overall level of compliance to all AML/CTF and sanctions obligations in all jurisdictions
- Providing timely advice to the business in support of eNett’s growth (as per position overview above)
- Supporting counterparties in the United States as necessary
- Providing analysis as required on the impact of changing or new AML/CTF and sanctions regulatory obligations on the business.
- AML/CTF and sanctions SAR reporting
- Co-ordinating relevant Committees and teams in managing AML/CTF risk (e.g. agendas, provision of material and minute taking)
- Internal reporting to support the Head of Risk & Compliance reporting obligations
- Supporting first line operations in evaluation of any unusual/suspicious behaviour
- Manage law enforcement enquiries.
- A background in the AML/CTF and Sanctions environment in financial services
- SAR reporting knowledge
- A background in operational risk management
- An understanding of overall compliance in a financial services regulatory framework
- Demonstrable experience of managing inter-departmental projects (involving AML)
- Hands-on knowledge in an AML/CTF role or an operations background preferred
We’re passionate. About Software Development. About our customers. About our people.
We dare to go where others don’t. We collaborate. And share new ideas and celebrate our successes.
You’ll join a supportive environment where your opinion counts, and get to work alongside legendary people doing awesome things. And we always encourage you to join new projects, so you can design and build exciting software.
We value you and what you bring. Fair pay. Bonus programs. Valuable career development and training opportunities. Awards and incentives. We reward our people, because you deserve it.You up for it?
Think you’ll fit in great? Then we’d love to hear from you. To apply, upload your CV and outline why you’re awesome for this role. If we like what we see, we'll give you a call for a chat. Let’s go.