Job Type: Full Time
Hours: 40 hours per week, any 5 out of 7 days
Proposed Salary: £18,000- £22,500 per annum including OTE
This fantastic opportunity to join an extremely well known expanding national organisation sitting within the FTSE 250 that offers an immediate start, a bonus scheme. You will receive world class training and support during your first month of work, and this will be ongoing throughout your career leading to a full development plan for progression.
In this role you will need to deliver exceptional customer service while maximising branch sales, turnover and profit. You will be personable, be passionate about delivering high customer care standards and sales driven.
20 days Holiday
* Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
* Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
* Ascertain customers' needs and wants
* Recommend needs that match customer requirements
* Supporting new and existing customers over the phone as well as face to face in order to meet their needs.
* Keep up to date with product information
* Following up on enquires and advising customers on the best solution for their particular needs, including selling merchandise and introducing insurance
* Adhere to all companies' policies and procedures
* Proven working experience in a sales environment
* Track record of over-achieving sales quota
* Solid communication and interpersonal skills
* Customer service focus
* Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.