Assistant Merchandiser - Non-Food
This multi-product retailer is looking for an Assistant Merchandiser for their head office to support all categories within their retailing function. This business is well known within their market and offer a true omi-channel experience.
In this role you will be an instrumental part of the merchandising team to maintain optimum levels of stock are in the appropriate stores at the right time to maximise each stores sales and profit potential
The responsibilities in this Assistant Merchandiser job opportunity -
- Identifying stock opportunities to grow sales & reduce markdowns
- Allocate the initial stock quantities to stores ensuring in line with plans
- reviewing each line in context of the current performance
- Sku management in order to drive profitability
- Manage the critical path in relation to key events,
- Achieve terminal stock plans
- Carry out regular centre visits to review performance of departments
- Manage the exit process including markdowns, re-class and re-calls
- Review store space and adjust as necessary, highlighting opportunities to your Merchandiser
To be successful in this assistant merchandising job opportunity :
- Analytical and able to use excel
- have experience in an head office form a merchandising, stock or allocation background
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office planning tools
- Have an interest and understanding of the retail
- This role will be well suited with someone who has experienced with head office and at the start of their career within retail . If you wish feel you are the right level of experience for this position, CV quoting the reference JO-1802-104279.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.