Digital Learning Developer
Integral Recruitment Services are looking for a Digital Learning Developer to join an award-winning training company.
It is an excellent opportunity to join a creative fun work environment with a great opportunity for growth and progression.
They are seeking an individual to join their digital learning/ eLearning department. The main part of the role will be to coordinate and produce video and eLearning content and assisting with different website platforms used to host the content on.
Salary, £19,000 pa - £22,000 + Bonus
Permanent full-time work
22 days holiday
- Creating online course materials in a variety of formats including eLearning, videos, Animation videos and Screen Recordings.
- Assist with coordinating content with writers, booking presenters and voiceover artists.
- Studio based Filming - including usage of green screen
- Assisting with administration of online learning platforms
-Degree level education or equivalent experience in a video production or eLearning , videos, animation videos and screen recordings
- A good understanding of using Adobe Cloud software, including Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A portfolio of past video work, including animation available to view.
- Previous experience creating high-quality video footage.
- The ability to learn new technical applications quickly
- Computer Literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications
- Well organised, good planning skills and very enthusiastic
- Accountability for hitting deadlines and a positive attitude
- Experience using eLearning software such as Storyline or Adobe Captive
- Experience filming with a green screen
- Understanding of embedded codes for distributing videos online
- Experience using Wordpress