Accounts Officer (Estate Agency)
My clients, a very well-known and established Independent Estate Agency are looking for an Accounts Officer to join their fantastic team based in Dorking.
Reporting to the Head of Accounts; the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within an accountancy role and will be self-motivated with a 'can do’ attitude. AAT qualification is desirable but not essential, however my clients will be keen to learn about their proven track record of accountancy experience. They will have an excellent telephone manner and will be able to work under a sometimes-pressured environment in order to meet deadlines. They will also have a working knowledge of Excel. Ability to work alone as well as within part of a team is also key to this role.
Some responsibilities of the role:
- Operating Sage Line 50 that deals with the company’s’ No. 1 Account.
- Operating Agent and Veco - Property Management accounting systems for rented properties. Training provided
- Reconciling bank statements and writing up the cash book on a daily basis.
- Taking money from Clients using Streamline (credit card reader) over the telephone
- Taking cheques, etc on a daily basis to the bank.
- Preparing BACS payments.
Salary: up to £24,000 Depending on experience.
Working week: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
If you think this role could be well suited to your skill set and character, please do not hesitate and Apply Today!
*MorganStar Recruitment are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.