Accounts Payable Assistant Temp
This client is an international law firm with offices across Europe, the Middle East and theFar East. Their areas of work include commercial disputes, insurance, shipping and business & finance.
Their headcount stands at over 600 and growing. This is a great opportunity to advance a career in the legal finance sector.
- Ensuring that the payables ledger is maintained, and supplier invoices are accurately input through Chrome River
- Input invoices and expenses through Chrome River ensuring their correct categorisation.
- Ensure that VAT is correct against invoices and receipts.
- Review all pending items at month end
- Regularly undertake reviews of AP Aged Creditors, producing reports and following up where appropriate.
- Performing weekly payment runs for staff and Fee Earners.
- Resolve queries from Fee Earners and budget managers
- Ad hoc duties as and when they arise.
- Team Player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Exceptional organisational skills, ability to work independently and multi-task
- Flexible and willing to work extra hours when required
- Ability to prioritise and handle ever-changing priorities and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Chrome River and Elite Enterprise advantageous (but not essential)
- Experience working in a professional services firm environment would be an advantage
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.