Our Reading client is seeking an experienced Credit Controller to start ASAP until the end of April 2018.
Please only apply if you have Credit control experience
This role will be joining a finance team and duties will include:
- Develop and maintain good relationships with both internal and external Customers and ensuring customer queries are processed and resolved in an efficient and timely manner
- The Credit Controller is responsible for recording and chasing an assigned portfolio of customer accounts to ensure payment to terms and maximising cash collection.
- Chasing overdue customer payments
- Liaising with other departments to obtain accurate and timely billing information
- Production of monthly aged debtor reports