Backend Developer - Long-term Contract
Our client, a large government department, is looking to build out a Backend Development team for a large transformation programme.
They are ideally looking for candidates who can:
- Work in an Agile multi-discipline / multi-vendor teams
- Deliver high volume and long-running transactional digital services, working in complex and highly regulatory environments
- Demonstrate experience in eventually consistent, asynchronous and synchronous systems, and distributed message-driven architectures
- Business logic using domain driven design (DDD)
- Java 8 and JEE7
- CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns
- Implementation and use of system Integration patterns and tools
- Use, integrate and implement a range of COTS products with custom solutions
- Building micro-services with RESTful APIs using JAX-RS and messaging using JMS
- Unit and integration testing utilising JUnit, Mockito, and Wiremock.
- Developing and working with cloud hosted environments.
This is a long-term contract on a 6-month rolling basis, based in Croydon and outside IR35.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960135230